Monday, April 14, 2008
13 Apr 08
This morning, I spent a couple of hours straightening out some misconnected wiring in the new shop. I put the butterfly panel with the balsa core in place on the mold to transfer the trim holes. I used a jigsaw and a couple of grinders to get the edge into shape. Hunt worked on framing out the doors for the new shop while I ground the upper control arm brackets. As I finished this up, Jenna showed up to talk about the interior fabrics for a while. After Jenna left, Caroline, Jean and Brownie came out to assist Hunt and me in weaving the inner skin of the newly trimmed butterfly panel. It took the 5 of us about 2.5 hours to get it in the bag, at which point we called it a night.