Saturday, March 15, 2008

15 Mar 08


The lofting device is officially reinstalled and ready to roll. It took me most of the day, but it will be worth it. I spent the morning redoing all the mounts that Luke and I toiled over last night. Hopefully, you won't be reading this, Luke, but, if you do, I am sorry. Ben showed up at about 10:30 and worked most of the day on sliding legs for our I-beam table. We had lunch at the airport down the street and saw some exciting ACC Tournament action in the afternoon while we were working, including a last-second game-winner from Tyler Hansbrough. I took some time to reinforce the lofting arm to remove any compliance that it had accumulated after the long body mold sculpting process. After dinner, I came back out, strung the wire and reset the center for the lofter.

No comments: