Saturday, January 26, 2008

26 Jan 08

Hunt and I spent the morning making a couple of dispensers for parts A and B of the epoxy we use from Daubert Chemical. We found a couple 5 gallon, stainless containers at J&D Recyclers that we felt would be suitable, and we went to the Home Depot to get some fittings. After a little welding and a pressure test, our containers were finished. Once we finished modifying the containers, we filled them with epoxy and tried them out by gluing up another layer onto the butterfly panel with help from Caroline and our buddy, Doug Kirven. Once this was finished, we called it a day.

No comments: