Friday, January 18, 2008
18 Jan 08
Back in the saddle today. Aaron, Zac and I performed a major shop cleanup today. Since we are finished with fiberglass for a while, we removed all the unnecessary, associated accouterments. We finally for the radial arm saw set up the way we want it in the infeed/outfeed tables. Aligning and leveling the tables took some work, as did cutting and fitting the MDF tabletops. After the guys left, I started removing the passenger's side butterfly panel. Destroying a surface that we worked so hard on was extremely painful, but the panel is useless now that we have the mold made from it. I ground the underlying panel roughly to where it should be as I went along. I got about 3/4s of it done before I went to bed.