Sunday, December 9, 2007

09 Dec 07


I straightened the wheelwell bevel this morning before going to Home Depot to get some fiberglass resin. The body filler I had been using wasn't sticking to the wood very well, so we decided to coat the mold with resin to allow the filler to stick. I got the front passenger-side fender almost ready to mold today. All it needs is a skimcoat of body filler. I cut in the bevel that will surround the front wing on the front fender. We decided to explore molding the whole front end as 1 piece, meaning I had to break out the chainsaw and cut away the hole for the front grille. That was a big chunk.

1 comment:

glenwood said...

Damn man, looks like it's coming along nicely.