Monday, September 1, 2008

01 Sep 08

I went back to work making trim pieces for the butterfly panels, and Aaron and Bimal worked on laying up more box channel pieces and dug a couple more molds out of storage. The produced a new firewall piece and the final 2 box channels by the end of the day and also sealed the rear cross section mold in preparation for making a part. I helped them on and off and trimmed out pieces on the car. Ben put our disc sander back together and modified the trailer hitch from the van to fit the Suburban. He and I put it on at the end of the day, finishing up at around 7:00pm.

No comments: